New app go go go!
While everyone else seems to think the app is too green, I say "It's not green enought!" ;D
I'm staying in Pikachu rank for now. Honestly, I just feel like I can't draw fast enought to keep up the quality I would want to submit to Raichu rank. For all of my missions so far, I haven't been up to maintain the quality towards the end. I'm just more comfortable in this rank. :3
My team is always free to use for cameos! Just remember to tell me, I want to see it~
16th June 2013 edit:
- Chloe and Myra evolved! I will update their descriptions later.
- Added Kanga storage and new accessories
- Two days later: changed Chloe's and Myra's movesets
30th October 2012 edit:
- Moved up to Raichu rank!
- Added a voucher and an evo scroll
- Added Opal (yay!)
- Attached the "Overall Excellense" award next to Chloe and Myra. Thank you for the award, it made me so happy to receive it!
- Changed the App back to the original color. While I did like the shade of green I used before, I think this color fits better with the app pictures. Plus it's nice to keep it consistent with everyone else.Members:
A considerate Chikorita who's also the leader of the team. She's rarely not smiling and always nice to everyone around her. All in all, she's a very dependable partner to her friends. It's rare to see her show any negative emotions like getting annoyed or mad. This isn't always a good thing, because she tends to let her feeling get bottled up without a way to release them.
Chloe tends to believe things a bit too easily without questioning them first.However, she's a bit more reserved toward rogues, for she has always lived under conclusion that rogues are no more than mean thieves. After Mission 5 she's realized her wrong way of thinking, but still can't act completely natural for rogues.
She also has a fear of birds. The reason for this is yet unknown, but it makes her keep her distance at any bird Pokemon. So far only the fight with Shiv the Skarmory has caused her to get frozen with fear.
- The tip of Chloe's leaf always points upwards. Her head is also slightly more round than other Chikoritas'
An energetic Mareep who's always ready to dash into missions. She often thinks that she's tough enought to handle anything, but in reality, she gets cold feet pretty easily in a serious situation. She has aknowledged this for a while, though, and tries to change herself to be more brave.
Myra's a big fan of Chill, and keeps wishing she would be as cool as him. The leaving of Chill was a hard blow for her, especially when she's not experienced many hardships in life before this. However, she still thinks of Chill as her role-model, working to be a rescuer that Chill would be proud of.
- Myra can't aim her Discharge very well. She's countering this by using her charged Cotton Spore to lead a way to the place where she wants Discharge to hit.
- She came up with the team name, stating that "her tail looks just like a rowanberry"
- After Event 4, her scarf has dark-red borders instead of plain orange
A Corsola who can appear to be quite grumpy. She tends to have a quick temper, and she takes the job they're doing (and life in general) pretty seriously. She has been traveling for some time, and has self-learned a lot of information about the Pokemon species she's met, along with other survival tactics.
- Like with any Corsola, her branches sparkle in different colors when sunlight hits them.Missions and events
Mission 3: [link]
Event 3: [link]
Mission 4: [link]
(Collaboration with Team Trample)
Event 4: [link]
Mission 5: [link]
Mission 6: [link]
Event 6: [link]
Event 6.2: [link]
Mission 7 Past: [link]
(Collaboration with Electrokinetic and Team Lazuli)
Mission 7 Present: [link]
Event 7: [link]
Mission 8: [link]Cameos
Helping in the fight against Shiv in Team Jet's M4: [link]
Being friends with Team Duplex in a side story after M4: [link]
Myra sees the crazy side of Mike during Team PureOwnages M5: [link]
Joining the fight with Sorbet in Team Duplex's M5: [link]
Helping to locate Ashtar from Team Firestar in a side story after M5: [link]
Meeting up with Anther in the beginning of Team Trample's M6: [link]
Helping out with the planting in Team Tankers' and Team Aurora's E6: [link]
Opal being grumpy in Chimera Cronicles E6: [link]
Walking along casually in Team Wayfinders' M7: [link]
Myra getting seriously scared of Devonshire in the official M7 ??? Prologue: [link]
Myra recovering from time travel in Enkindle's M7: [link]
Myra warning others about Shade in Team Winter's M7: [link]
Ask Team Rowanberry on Tumblr: [link]
Old application: [link]